John in response to your email about data solutions that support sharing, a few
of our clients were faced with the issue of multi-user editing of MapInfo tables.
So rather than go to another product, we developed an add-on application called
Edit Plus that allows users to edit MapInfo tables simultaneously. If there
is a share violation on the table, Edit Plus will wait a certain amount of time
until it is cleared which is only a split second so the user is unaware of the
conflict. As well as that, data integrity can be incorporated into the system
through things such as pulldown lists, checkboxes, map objects being created
in certain styles etc. For more details on this product visit our web site at
http://www.spatialplus.com .

When you consider the overheads and cost involved with the large DBMS systems,
Edit Plus is a simple and cost effective solution to many organizations.

Regards,
Sue.

 adding   Susan Port
  value   Technical Support Coordinator