If I choose to print more than 1 copy of a layout and change the number
of copies in the print dialog box to say 5, I still only get one printed
copy! This has only happened since upgrading to MI 5.5, and I have even
reinstalled the plotter drivers. Sometime (but not always) I also get
the plotter counting down to zero (when plot nesting is turned on) then
it just sits there on zero and wont start, with the receiving data
light on.
Has anybody else had this?
I am using NT 4.0 and HP DesignJet 750C.
I am considering removing 5.5 and reinstalling V5.0 as printing seemed
to work.
Cheers
Tony

      Tony Shepherd, GIS / IT Support
Gore District Council, Gore, New Zealand
Gore,The Brown Trout Capital
 .. .. .. .. check out or sites! .. .. .. ..
    .. . www.mataura.com . ..
   .. . www.goredc.govt.nz  . ..