Each workspace created by MI 5.5 imbeds the printer, orientation and number
of copies in the workspace text file.  "Best way to fix" right know is to use
a text editor and delete all that crap out of your workspace - This is an
improvement from MI????? - and then you can establish printer, orientation
and quantities for any printer just like you could in the old versions of MI.

Perhaps the best solution is for MI to ask us if we want all of this printer
default crap saved in our workspace at the point of saving....????

I have created workspaces in 5.0 that have upwards of 35 layouts using
various paper sizes, orientations and such and this new version is a real
pain in the %^&!@###.

Mark Clute
Intelligis Computer Mapping