Here's something I want to do. The concept is simple - has anyone developed
an application that lets me do it?......

I have a map of Bulgaria showing exploration licence blocks and project
areas. I want to set the map up so that a user can select a project and be
given a dialogue showing all available workspaces for that project,
preferably with a short description of what the workspaces are. The user can
then select the workspace he/she wants and open it.
This would let users find and work with data without having to waste time
navigating my filing system.

I use Mapinfo 4.5 / 5.0 on Windows98.

Any suggestions?

Fraser Gardiner