Dear list,

I think there's a free MapBasic program out there that will allow me to
crate polygons from a table automatically given the table structure:

  Lat_pt_1    Long_pt_1   Lat_pt_2    Long_pt_2
| 45.4352  | -63.0034   | 45.4400   | -64.0000  |

Note: The negative longitudes are for west of the prime meridian.

Obviously there are going more than just 2 coordinates (lat/long pairs)
there will be upwards of thirty lat/long pairs, therefore, I need an
automated way to create the polygons.  I don't think that any of the
free COGO utils available through MapInfo-L's shareware page can do
this?  Correct me if I'm wrong please.  If there is a program sufficient
to the above briefly described needs please let me know ASAP.

I appreciate any advice or help in advance,

Stan Johnston
Geologist