Actual excerpts from Royal Navy and Marines officer fitness reports:

*  His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of curiosity.
*  I would not breed from this officer.
*  He has carried out each and every one of his duties to his entire
satisfaction.
*  He would be out of his depth in a car park puddle.
*  This young lady has delusions of competency.
*  This medical officer has used my ship to carry his genitals from port
to port,and
    my officers to carry him from bar to bar.
*  Since my last report he has reached rock bottom, and has started to
dig.
*  She sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to
achieve them.
*  He has the wisdom of youth, and the energy of old age.
*  Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in
a trap.
*  This man is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.