/snip

        >Bill,
        >I am of course now interested with the cockroaches, had Mapinfo
been
        >available would you have created a spatial database of your
cockroaches,
        >and after running some simple demographics to identify the clean
healthy
        >one who would make a good pie you may have been able to redistrict
the
        >remainder to a house three blocks away ,

I guess the obvious thing to do would be to map their moving pattern in
realtime using MI and GPS (though the cockroaches would have to be HUGE to
carry the proper equipment...)

Is there an .MBX available on the FTP site ? ;-)

Peter

Peter Ketting, GIS consultant
Ministry for Environment and Energy
Denmark