[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I guess the obvious thing to do would be to map their moving pattern in
> realtime using MI and GPS (though the cockroaches would have to be HUGE to
> carry the proper equipment...)

Well, why not glue a platoon of them to the bottom of a receiver
and get them to march in tandem? And put one of those electronic
"jazzers" on the boss bug so you can steer the rig remotely.
Maybe mount a mini-cam on the top and send it into dangerous
situations...

Actually, the demographics problem solved itself. When bugs with
different colors on their backs all started showing up in the
kitchen behind the stove, and the ones in the other rooms tended
to either all have the same color or remain unpainted, we knew
then where to concentrate the "entomological cleansing" campaign.

- Bill Thoen