Gday everyone, I hope your prelude to Easter is going pretty well.

I am having trouble with the scale bar tool in MapInfo and was wondering if anyone can
point me towards a more reliable .mbx, or in fact, ANYTHING that will perform better
than the MapInfo version!

Thanks in advance, and make sure the Easter Bunny doesn't chew through your printer
cable - My last (and only) rabbit died after getting a nasty shock from a half eaten
power cable.... There's just no tewlling some folk!)

Alistair Hart
Dengue Action Response Team
Cairns, Australia