Does coordinate conversion frustrate you?  Are you spending way too much time
converting your MapInfo data and databases between coordinates systems, datums,
projections, and units?

Geographic Calculator 5.0 is Now Available!

Blue Marble Geographics announces the release of Geographic Calculator version 5.0.  A
number of significant enhancements have been incorporated into the latest release of
this leading coordinate conversion software.  Vertical datum support, true batch
processing and an expanded parameter database top the long list of features destined
to take this product to next level.

Again, special upgrade pricing is available for existing users of this software; we
have also incorporated great per-seat value with the recent introduction of our
network license model.   We offer convenient 5, 10, and 20 concurrent-user network
licenses.  Please visit Blue Marble on the World Wide Web:
http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/products.asp?id=110

Thanks,
Jeff
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ABOUT BLUE MARBLE GEOGRAPHICS
Blue Marble Geographics is a leading developer and provider of smart, simple
geographic software products that provide sensible solutions for makers or users of
geographic data, and builders of applications that make or use geographic data.  Blue
Marble currently serves over 100,000 customers in over 60 countries. Blue Marble can
be found on the Web at: http://www.bluemarblegeo.com