-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Morrier, Steve
Sent: March 9, 2001 2:36 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: MI-L SQL Select

Does anybody know the proper syntax for selecting on those records within a
field that contain two words or more. I need to select all street names with
in a file that are more than one word. Basically I am concerned with any
entry that has a space in it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Steve