From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 4:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L Different language versions of MI6.5 on one computer?

Hi all!

I would like to have two installations of MI6.5 on the same computer, =
one
swedish and one english version.
In earlier versions of MI I have been able to do this but now I can't =
see
how to install the second version when the first is already installed. =
The
only options I have during the installation is to add/remove =
components,
repaire and remove. I would like to specify a new program-directory for =
the
the other version.
Is this possible?

//Chris

H=E4r b=F6rjar Internet!
Skaffa gratis e-mail och gratis Internet p=E5 http://www.spray.se

Anm=E4l ditt intresse f=F6r Spray ADSL bredband!
http://www.spray.se/adsl/intresse