There 'll be other ways to get to our valuable spatial
data stored away safely in a solid open database. To
me MI Pro is just a front end, my company is not
depending on product launches in any wayand we have
200 users on MI Pro (of which 120 still haven't been
upgraded from 5.0 due to IT-departement bureaucracy!).
If MapInfo Corp. would decide it will stop here, we'll
stick to the last version and look for alternatives on
the long run. All other software vendors in GIS
support the MI-data format.

"If it works, why upgrade, if it works, why go for
something else? Grass is always greener over there"

=====
Ing. M.F. (Milo) van der Linden
NetGIS
kvk. 30166407