Hello Lister's

can some one help me with a small problem:

I have an access database linked to mapinfo. When I open one of the tables
in mapinfo I get a message stating that some one else is editing the table
and it opens in read only. I am the only person accessing the data and the
pc did crash so I assume that the lock is still in place. I have looked at
the table files in explorer and found one with a '*.lin' extension, is this
the lock file and if so how do I remove it?

Regards
Malcolm Norman
GIS Development
Engineering & Design Services
Portsmouth City Council
UK
+44 (023) 9284 1603

for the presence of computer viruses and none were found.

Portsmouth City Council. IT Services
(New Rich Outgoing))