Hi List,

I need to add some new capabilities in an MBX aplication. But the guy who
has originally written the code lost the source file and dnot recall a
thing. The functionality I need to add is a small code to create circles
around map object at the given cordinates, and radius.

The only soolution I see is writting the whole thing again from scratch. Is
there any other way to add the above mentioned  subroutine som e how to
work with the MBX application. I was wondering if I can make a customize
tool for mapinfo which creates circle from data in a table.
thanks