Dear All,

I am trying to import custom symbols in to MapInfo 7.  I have saved the .bmp
files in the CustSymb folder, hit refresh in MapInfo, but they don't appear.
It is the right folder as I have taken out symbols that are already there,
and they no longer appear in MapInfo, I put them back, hit refresh and they
are back again.  It's just the images I have created that don't work.  I
have made the symbols the same file size and dimensions as the ones that
work, but still no luck.
Regards,
Fergus.

SMOKE ALARMS SAVE LIVES

Go to London Fire at www.london-fire.gov.uk/firesafety

This email is confidential to the addressee only. If you do not believe that
you are the intended addressee, do not use, pass on or copy it in any way.
If you have received it in error, please delete it immediately and telephone
the number given, reversing the charges if necessary.