"Bagwell, Ross" wrote:

> It isn't that MapInfo 7 doesn't automatically recognize the CustSymb folder, it is
> that the CustSymb folder has been moved due to Windows 2000 compliancy.

Anyone know where to find a list of "Windows 2000 compliancy" rules? I'm particularly
interested in how developers are supposed to use system and user folders
nowadays. For example, when building an mbx application, I'm finding that I have to be
more aware of multi-user issues and folder/file security privileges.
I'd like to know the official doctrine on how and when I use the user's My Documents
folder, ini files, registry, etc.

--
- Bill Thoen
GISnet, 1401 Walnut St., Suite C, Boulder, CO  80302