Hi Listers

I have my own menu bar items set up but, for testing purposes, I've allowed the standard MI menus to stay up (so I can make GOOD use of them).  Now I want to:

Replace the std MI menu with my own
When the user closes my app's window I want my menus to disappear and the std. MI menu to replace it.

This is because my users use native MI too and want to be able to simply revert to this.

Now I know all about usng the WinClosedHandler() to bring this about - at the moment I just disappear all my windows.  What I'd like is to know a simple and efficient way of achieving the above.  The Menu Bar Hide command doesn't specify WHICH menu to hide/show.

Is there some way of swapping menus in and out?

'ppreciate it

Terry McDonnell