Hi, all

I have a hadoop cluster with 3 nodes, the network topology is like this:
1. For each DataNode, its IP address is like :192.168.0.XXX;
2. For the NameNode, it has two network cards: one is connect with the
DataNodes as a local LAN with IP address 192.168.0.110, while the other one
is connect to the company network(which eventually connect to the Internet);
--
now I'm trying to debug a MapReduce program on a computer which is in the
company network. Since the jobtracker in this scenario is 192.168.0.110:9001,

--
YANG, Lin