ramon,

Thank for your reply very much.

However, I was still wonder whether I could debug a MR application in this
way.

I have read some posts talking about using NAT to redirect all the packets
to the network card which connect to the local LAN, but it does not work as
I tried to redirect by using iptables :(

在 2012年7月4日星期三, 写道:

--
YANG, Lin