On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:42:03 +1000, I wrote:

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 14:58:47 +1000, Thomas Bonfort <thomas.bonf...@camptocamp.com> wrote:

a variation of this a couple of weeks back I kept getting the mapserver
message: "Cartoline drawing is deprecated with AGG", so I figured that
wasn't the correct way to do it. :-)

Just to follow this up... yes, I do get the error message in the
$MS_ERRORFILE but it renders correctly regardless.

Is this message something I should be worried about?

yes, this means that some of your features aren't being drawn. you
must be having a layer that still references a cartoline symbol.

Hmm, I'm still using symbols for rendering several features including train lines and tracks/trails.

What does mapserver consider a "cartoline symbol"? A single point elipse or something similar?

To answer my own question, ones of "TYPE CARTOLINE" of course.  :-)

Now found and fixed it, thanks.

Regards,
David