Hi,

Not sure I get it correctly: MapServer exports a vector file (the svg), when you mention anti-aliasing, I believe you are referring to an svg viewer rendering the svg file? From what I understand, the svg specifications allows to specify some properties at the shape level for example to give a hint to the viewers on how to render the different shapes (http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/painting.html#ShapeRenderingProperty). Depending on the viewer, I suppose some would respect these properties. MapServer does not at the point setup these properties. Is this what you are looking for?

regards.

Maria Neywell wrote:

Thanks,

I have already tried this way to extract my map in a svg file and it works. _However_, I had a svg file which corresponds to my map but with a lot of aliasing. The FORMATOPTION "FULL_RESOLUTION=TRUE" changes nothing. I tested this with and without option.

I don't know if I did something wrong or if this is a mapserver problem…

am I the only one to have this problem ?

Regards,

Maria