I'm happy to hold off if someone will have time to work on this later. But
if not, I'll just wordsmith and cut it down and submit it. I have to admit I
fall much closer to the "just get it done" side of the spectrum than the
"perfect" side of the spectrum. Which is why I always appreciate feedback
and contributions.

I hope you get some rest and sleep. Have a good evening!

Thanks for your feedback.

Stormy