Le 2010-10-19 19:18, Benjamin Horst a écrit :

Promoting LibreOffice as a symbiotic tool to use along with Google Docs would
probably be a successful approach. It provides value-add in terms of a larger
featureset and support for much more complex documents, while also eliminating
the risk of losing all productivity if you're forced offline for whatever
reason. And the extension Graham suggests is the glue that lets them work
together.

-Ben

Benjamin Horst
bho...@mac.com
646-464-2314 (Eastern)
www.solidoffice.com

Agreed and good idea! We will have to take a closer look at this when establishing our rationale for the educational advantages of the suite.

Marc Paré
Waterloo, Canada
Marketing Team Member