Marc Paré wrote:
> BTW ... Do you know if OOo4Kids is supporting the LibO project?

I merely had a look at what Eric Bachard, ideator of OOo4Kids, wrote.
Of course, I cannot speak for OOo4Kids and I am not an active member of
the OOo Education project.

On 28 September he posted a short "No LibreOffice for me" statement that
seems removed now; it was supposed to live at (URL includes ellipsis)
http://eric.bachard.org/news/index.php?post/2010/09/28/No-LibreInfo-for-me-...

Then I remember seeing an article about EducOOo aiming at being agnostic
with respect to OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice but I can't find it now.

Regards,
  Andrea.