Le 17/10/2010 14:40, Marc Paré a écrit :

> I am interested in the marketing of LibO as an effective tool in
> education. In particular JK (kindergarten) to the end of High School
> (or comparable to this internationally as well).
>
> Is LibO, in your opinion, a good and effective tool for educational
> purposes? If we were to "project" target the educational establishment
> (School Boards, Educational governing bodies), would LibO have any
> attractive selling points or is there any missing functionality in the
> suite that should be considered to make it a better option for its
> adoption by these organisations?
Hi Marc,

You should have a look at OOo Education Project and OOo4Kids fork.
Whatever I think about forks ( ;-) ), OOo4Kids has several good ideas to
adapt OOo to children. The main idea is not to add functions but to
remove/hide the functions that are too complex or not used in
educational context.

Best regards.
JBF

PS. French speaking mailing lists are open :
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists#French