I have also been considering the slogan. The concept that I was
thinking of was to reflect the transition from OpenOffice.org to
LibreOffice into the slogan.

At this point in time I might suggest:

LibreOffice, the document evolution

This would reflect the culture change that LibreOffice has come to represent.
...Later, as LibreOffice becomes mature and new features and interface
is introduced:

LibreOffice, the document revolution

The implication of this is a 'new way' to create documents. I don't
think LibreOffice is a revolution yet, but there are ideas out there,
such as the citrus interface which would warrant such a statement.

Just my 2c

Michael Wheatland