Hi Tom,
On 30/12/2010 13:41, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)

Is there somewhere to see a list of proposed slogan's?  I prefer "evolution" to
"revolution" becuase people are talking about "Cloud apps" as being THE
revolution and that is scaring a lot of people.

"Enter the revolution" was the web banner we used for the first OOo websites. Maybe the German team has still examples of those banners somewhere on their cvs repo. So that might be confusing for some long time users if we use the same type of slogan.

Kind regards
Sophie