On 01/29/2011 09:15 PM, Mike Houben wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I don't know why we have a Design-Team which is working on a DVD-Label and
> you are making your own?!
>
> Houbsi
>
> P.S.: Is it just me or are the Teams working each on his own Planet without
> looking what the others are doing?!

Hi Mike,

I am not in the design team and I needed these rather quickly. I am just
sharing what I am doing, now that you mention it I hope someone from the
design team is sitting on both lists (or vice-versa).

I am only making 50 for this run, I'll be distributing them in person in
a workshop I am giving (Introduction to Free Software & GNU/Linux). I'll
gladly adopt/adapt any other label(s) in the making! So far the few
initial DVDs I made had great reception.

Cheers,

Fabian

--
Fabián Rodríguez