Hi Fabian,

i don't wanted to sound negative :) I love the Idea, but even if you need
something quick. We have some guys, who like to kill for a job they can do for
you :)

Write only a mail or look through the Design-Mailinglist (I'm not capable to
find something in this mess) and they would be pleased to help you :)

Mike