2011/6/14 Italo Vignoli <italo.vign...@gmail.com>

> On 6/15/11 12:20 AM, Renata Marques wrote:
>
>> I think that Luiz, like me, don't understand why here in Brazil we need an
>> international magazine if we already have one.
>>

> If it is international, then it covers more than the Brazilian one, or
> might have a different angle. I do not understand, in this case, why one is
> better than two.

*It isn't. But, as you said: "a global magazine is a difficult project".
Many hands are needed to do that and, we don't have hands enough for a local
project, so we could wonder who will help that guy in that difficult
project. *
*
*
*Maybe it could be more helpfull consolidating brazilian local magazine and
later begin to think about higher flights ;-)*
*
*
*Cheers.*

--