I'll try to explain. Once again we are faced with an issue which is not
applicable to the TDF and marketing list. This a internal question. Although
I do not believe that TDF is so alienated.

Did not take the death of BrOffice.org. That still leaves the death of the
BrOffice magazine and any semblance of this ill-fated brand. I did not
believe it would come back, but came back! I end my participation here this
theme because I believe the list does not deserve this kind of discussion.

"Brazil, show your face .."

Rgds,

Luiz Oliveira