Sigh... There does not seem to be actual marketer on this list. Anyway,
here's my proposal:

* 50k euros : infra for 1 year
* 90k euros: infra & one paid, half time resource to infra administration
* 100k: one major marketing campaign (with global reach)
* 150k: infra for one year + one part time admin + funding of several local
ops and projects of common interest.
* 200k : a major feature development
* 300k : infra+ one infra admin + 1 major feature development

Hope this helps,
Charles.