Marc,
It looks fine,

I've reworded some parts, you may choose to ignore it.
=======================
Thank you very much for your e-mail and your interest in LibreOffice.

Due to the increasing popularity of the free office suite, we receive a lot of
support requests everyday.
Unfortunately, we cannot reply to every e-mail, as our engagement in the
project is completely voluntary and restricted to our spare time.
This engagement demands several hours of efforts per day, leaving no time to
respond to individual requests.

However, the Community does offer a large variety of mailing lists to support
its users.
We have compiled an overview of these lists at
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/

Please look at the page, and send your inquiry to the applicable mailing list.
Chances are high that you will get a positive response very soon.
Let me know if I can help out in that initiative.

regards
Dhiren