Hi :)
Errr the bullet-points issue is fairly minor if no-one else is noticing  what i
mean.  It's a bit like kerning. Sometimes it's too trivial to be worth fixing
but sometimes it's really horrible.  In this case the bullet-point indent looks
fine as it is.  It might be a minor improvement but it's honestly not worth
spending too much time on.
Apols and regards from
Tom :)