Zeki,

Le Thu, 28 Nov 2013 00:12:09 +0200,
Zeki Bildirici <z...@ozgurlukicin.com> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> As you know we have the following twitter accounts:
>
> TDF: https://twitter.com/tdforg
> LibreOffice Bugzilla: https://twitter.com/LibreOfficeBugs
> Ask.LibreOffice.org: https://twitter.com/AskLibreOffice
> PlanetTDF: https://twitter.com/PlanetTDF
> LibreOffice(Passive): https://twitter.com/libreoffice
>
> As i've said before(and request of Joren) i have prepared a draft for
> the account administrators of these accouns in TDF Marketing Pad:
> http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/marketing
>
> Please feel free to add/remove the guideline. I hope this will be a
> good reference to the admins.
>
> As i handed over the Bugzilla account to QA team-Joren is the new
> account keeper. I want-and should to- hand over to Ask.LibreOffice
> account to someone from the ask team. Please contanct with me about
> this.
>
> Also, i pointed the importance of social media before, and i repat
> that we should not miss this opportunity. So we should need a better
> social media marketing.
>
> This is my suggestion to activate the @LibreOffice account and do the
> PR from there. Social media is a great opportunuty to promote the
> porduct with a low cost and high benefit. Thus i recommend to employ a
> part time(or home) social media personel to manage @LibreOffice
> account and more(Facebook, Google+ and Linkedin(not yet deployed but
> can do great job in this business specific social network) if it is
> possible.
>
> The return will be great. I want to underline the importance of social
> and personal communication where now we should easily have a good
> channel from twitter.
>
> We are all volunteers and we cannot have the effective time for this,
> so if we could  arrange a budget for this - and sure it wont cost much
> as an exhibition- the best way is to hire someone with good
> communication skills and basic LibreOffice  knowledge.
>
> I would like to remind you that our brand awareness is still lower
> that (Apache)OpenOffice:
> "
> 1.st comparison
>
> Tweets per day: LibreOffice OR "Libre Office" and OpenOffice OR "Open
> Office"
> http://topsy.com/analytics?q1=LibreOffice%20OR%20%22Libre%20Office%22&q2=OpenOffice%20OR%20%22Open%20Office%22&via=Topsy
>
> 2nd comparioson including Microsoft Office
> http://topsy.com/analytics?q1=LibreOffice%20OR%20%22Libre%20Office%22&q2=OpenOffice%20OR%20%22Open%20Office%22&q3=%22Microsoft%20Office%22%20OR%20%22MicrosoftOffice%22&via=Topsy
>
> (advance search tells how to use additional operators)
> "
>
> See how Microsoft Office is doing a good job in twitter:
> https://twitter.com/Office
>
> I have been thinking about this for so long, and this is the best
> solution that i can bring here and it is my strong recommendation to
> hire a someone for this.

> [...]

Thank you a lot for the guidelines! Question: do you still run some of
these accounts or are they now managed by Joren? Florian has the hand
on the @libreoffice account, I guess I forgot why we haven't activated
it yet. I'm happy to run it, btw. Florian?

Best,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-founder, The Document Foundation,