Hi,

so, I sent Charles' the credentials for both Twitter accounts, and he will take care of the verification - thanks a lot!

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2013-11-29 16:45:

oh I see. Well for the sake of clarity I will put the Facebook official
LibreOffice page and the Google + *community* on the same level . I
know there are elements that suggest we ought to do otherwise but at
the moment they are not relevant. Let's handle these two as I explained
above, with no distinction between the two networks.

So, my take is the following:

- Twitter
        - @tdforg Official foundation announcements, rather low-volume
        - @libreoffice The above + links to blog posts and other community
things

- Google+:
        - TDF page: See @tdforg at Twitter
        - LibO page: See @libreoffice at Twitter
- LibO community: See @libreoffice at Twitter, plus user-driven discussion, as everyone can post

- Facebook:
        - TDF page: See @tdforg at Twitter
        - LibO page: See LibO community at Google+
        - No groups exist (on purpose)

Florian