Charles-H. Schulz schreef op 28/11/13 11:44:
> Zeki,
>

> Le Thu, 28 Nov 2013 00:12:09 +0200,
> Zeki Bildirici <z...@ozgurlukicin.com> a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> As i've said before(and request of Joren) i have prepared a draft for
>> the account administrators of these accouns in TDF Marketing Pad:
>> http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/marketing
Thanks Zeki for these useful guidelines! I already did follow them by
myself, but now I'm sure I'm doing okay :).
PS: how about renaming the "LibreOffice Bugzilla" to "LibreOffice QA"?
It's not just a feed from new and fixed bugs anymore. As stated in the
guidelines I'm trying to get some user interaction (ask what's the
problem the user is dealing with, and get the user to the right direction).

>> Also, i pointed the importance of social media before, and i repat
>> that we should not miss this opportunity. So we should need a better
>> social media marketing.
True, I'm willing to dig deeper into this when I have more time.

>> This is my suggestion to activate the @LibreOffice account and do the
>> PR from there. Social media is a great opportunuty to promote the
>> porduct with a low cost and high benefit. Thus i recommend to employ a
>> part time(or home) social media personel to manage @LibreOffice
>> account and more(Facebook, Google+ and Linkedin(not yet deployed but
>> can do great job in this business specific social network) if it is
>> possible.
Am I allowed to reply with @LibreOfficeBugs (LibreOffice bugzilla) to
reply to every LibreOffice specific thing, or only related to QA
(problems/bugs/...)? Not sure what's the range here. If someone is
managing the @LibreOffice account, we may cover the same area.

> Thank you a lot for the guidelines! Question: do you still run some of
> these accounts or are they now managed by Joren?
Only the @LibreOfficeBugs account. If we discuss to do all user
interaction with the @LibreOffice account (for all QA, questions, ...) I
would like to have access to that account to.
>  Florian has the hand
> on the @libreoffice account, I guess I forgot why we haven't activated
> it yet. I'm happy to run it, btw. Florian?
Kind regards,
Joren