She tends to do that herself, if you've seen her political
signs.  Perhaps it's to differentiate herself from Bill?

Other motives?  I'm not sure.  In Barack's case, his first name is as
distinctive as his last, but there's no one else we know with a name
like that, except for his wife.

BO doesn't sound so good in English.