I am no friend of imperialism or imperialist military adventures but
fuck it. If they want to invade the entire Middle East and put it
under direct military occupation... that -would- be one way to break
their back. It would be insanely stupid and they know it, which is why
they aren't about to try. I will oppose imperialist military
intervention when and if it happens but this has nothing to do with
the issue of support for the revolutions and revolutionary peoples in
Libya and elsewhere. Their demands are just and democratic and to deny
them is to deny the very spirit of communism, it is to deny the blood
of all those who have died for it and the blood of those who are dying
right now under Gaddafi's bombs and machetes. In any case Gaddafi is
dead. A walking zombie. A nothing. There is no support for him now. He
will not survive this. He is irrelevant except as a butcher of his own
people, an obscenity on the face of humanity.
-dave