I'm .a bit confused by some of the posts on the recent London demo, so would
appreciate clarification by those of you who have posted:

1. Is your disagreement with only those who engaged in trashing property, or
also with those who engaged in the non-violent civil disobedience?
2. Do you disagree with the  violent civil disobedience in general, or that
this tactic was out of place for this particular event?

I raise these questions because the non-violent, that is non violent until
the cops became violent, civil disobedience was a key event in the Seattle
actions of 1999.

Thank you.