I hope Briish comrades on this list do their duty and let us know what is
being said on the ground among the people.  Such is the dominanace of
"official truth" in the bourgeois media here in Australia that it is hard
to get beyond the "tributes pour in" line. Though stuff is fltering
through.  Thus the deputy editor of the Sun did say "nasty things" were
being said about Thatcher on Twitter.  My heart leaped with relief.

Lou, as is his wont when a hero of the bourgeoisie dies, prefaced his post
with "rot in hell".  I second that heartily. It is so important that there
be a people's carnival over Thatcher's death. Her heirs and wannabes in the
Tory and Labour parties need to be "encouraged".

comradely

Gary