On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 8:32 PM, Clay Claiborne via Marxism <
marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu> wrote:

So you thing you are a better person than Ron Kovic?

Personally, I think good-person contests are a step down from measuring
contests. And I have no idea if David or Ron are the "better" person, since
it seems to me like such a profoundly silly question to ask.

But you're the one who made the claim about "the best people" desecrating
corpses. So I think the onus is on you to explain what on God's green Earth
you mean by it. I can't be the only one who finds it puzzling.

(Clay send me a comical response about how I "obviously understand nothing
about PSTD and [I] call [him] crazy?" I'd typed out a whole witty
rejoinder, with citations and everything, before realizing that he'd
accidentally hit "reply" instead of "reply all," as I've done myself, and
sent it only to me. So you'll have to use your imaginations for that
exchange.)

lytlað."
Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu