#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I generally agree with David, at least in the sense that there was no
substantial analysis of the Spartacist League, instead somewhat
flippant dismissals.  Was that unfair? maybe so, who has the time and
interest to try to seriously describe and explain the nature and
course of the Spartacist League (and the ICL,FI).

i'm in favor of an ecumenical attitude of solidarity toward all those
who have made choices to primarily devote their lives to working for
social change 'in the Marxist tradition.'  That certainly includes
David Thorstad.  Glad to see that David is reading marxmail.