#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I'm not sure if I agree with you, since you did not specify what was
'wrong'.  But I'll have a go at this anyway.

The Black Lives Matter movement is desperate for publicity, which is
understandable given the escalation of white supremacist police violence
against African-Americans.
BLM won't mess with Hillary because she's married to the Dope from Hope,
the one who allowed Ricky Ray Rector to be executed, so they're afraid of
her or any other Clinton. But they're not afraid of Sanders, so that's
where they go. Sanders is a nice guy, and therefore a pushover in their
eyes.

Ongoing, neverending  racism has caused some of its victims to embrace the
madness of censorship.

On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 12:12 PM, A.R. G via Marxism <