#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Apparently one of the demonstrators has also been involved in BlocktheBoat,
and the right-wing horde is accusing her of pretending to be Palestinian,
simply for joining a pro-Palestine protest. Can't support more than one
thing without being labelled a phony and an infiltrator, can you?

https://twitter.com/Longshoremen54/status/630273992348291072/photo/1

- Amith