#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I'm conflicted. I saw the video, and everything the two women said was
true. Bernie was also using "race-blind" rhetoric and has not addressed
race issues, including the ones they brought up.

But at the same time I have quite low standards for elections and I do not
expect an elected candidate to be doing even half of what Bernie is doing.
The idea that there could be a Bernie presidency is something that I always
assumed was impossible. I do not expect much out of these people and so
seeing anyone like Bernie having anything near a shot at the Presidency is
something I value. I'm also not sure how threatening to shut down a
campaign event is good politics.

I don't know what you mean by saying they're not going after Hillary. I'm
sure they will, and if they don't I doubt it's due to cowardice.

- Amith