#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

HI tony.

 We in imperialquagm...@yahoogroups.com are the largest English language
discussion list focused on Palestine, but welcoming to anyne working on other
anti-imperial fronts.

UNQUALIFIED support for the right of return is required for membership; this
principle keeps us free from the typical 'liberal' zionist monitors you find in
control nearly everywhere else. We are half Arab out of 420 currently.

Please let me know if you/friends/colleagues would like to join a serous
network!

  In friendship and solidarity,
   Mark Richey
   Moderator