#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 8/10/16 1:15 PM, Manuel Barrera wrote:
Sorry for the inadvertent send without the comments below. I made these
on Louis' blog and intend to repost on the GP site.

My reply to Manuel on my blog:

Do you think Stein will somehow “break” or just go further to the right?

—

I have very little interest in Stein except that she is attracting young people to the Green Party. She is 66 years old and they are in their teens and twenties. Such young people have very little interest in or attraction to Assadist/Kremlin politics. Ironically it is old farts like her, Baraka, Patrick Cockburn, Seymour Hersh et al who carry Assad’s water. My main interest is in seeing the GP grow. It has been and will continue to be a very fluid formation in which notions of the “party line” are not applicable.