#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Much as the possibility of "the Saudis" being able to get anywhere near a
village in Idlib with chemical weapons,  it is important to remember that
"everything bad in the Middle East is the fault of the Saudis."
Odious as the Saudi regime is (hell, one of the few that comes somewhat
close to the Assadist regime itself in internal repressiveness), can't
alter the fact that this kind of grotesque Saudiphobia is merely an
allowable, respectably left version of Islamophobia.

On 17/04/2017 4:58 AM, "Louis Proyect via Marxism" <